Careers at Good Smile US
Full Stack Engineer
Role & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with a very small team on key project decisions from start to finish.
- Architect, design, build and document new features on various projects.
- Troubleshoot, support and collaborate on user-reported technical issues.
- Perform some light system administration tasks if needed and able to assist.
Our Ideal Candidate
- 5+ years of software engineering experience.
- Comfortable building full-stack features from scratch.
- Passionate about programming and solving complex problems.
- Self-motivated with a high level of autonomy.
- Be able to quickly learn new skills and technologies.
- Strong experience with ecommerce platforms (Shopify, Magento, OpenCart, Saleor).
- Strong experience with relational databases and SQL.
- Strong experience integrating 3rd party APIs.
- Strong experience with AWS.
- While not required, experience with Odoo / OpenERP is a plus.
- While not required, being a fan of anime, manga, or video games is a plus.
Our Tech Stack
- AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, SES)
- OpenCart (PHP)
- Odoo / OpenERP (Python)
- Flexibility to work from wherever you will be most effective.
- Flexible work hours.
- Any equipment / software / tech that you need to do your job.
- Health and dental insurance.
- Employee discount on products.
Click here to apply